Color plays a big part in most home design decisions. Whether it’s the color of your carpet, your walls or your siding, you probably spend a lot of time looking through color options before making a decision.
Yet, when it comes to roof installation in South Jersey, most homeowners assume they only have one or two options to choose from. Typically, you probably only think of brown and black when it comes to roofing colors. The truth is, though, there are actually quite a few options to choose from.
- Light Brown: Light browns are great if you are looking for a natural look for your roof. The taupe and sand colors can do really well to mimic wood shingles on your roof, which complement home designs that want to accentuate wood or natural designs.
- Dark Brown: While still giving off a natural look, dark browns will also do great with more modern designs. They will still accent natural siding, but they are definitely more versatile to pair with other siding and architectural styles.
- Black: For a look that will never go out of style, black is a great choice. Black roofing shingles work with just about any architectural style and siding color, plus they have a timeless appeal that will always be in style.
- Blue: For a bolder look, blue is expected to be popular in 2022. From dark navy colors to lighter sky blues, these roofs will really give your home a boost in the design department.
- Green: If you want to meet somewhere in the middle of natural and bold, green is the way to go. Green hues will definitely set your home apart from the rest, but will also work well with more natural elements.
Why Is Your Roof Color Important?
Choosing a roof color is more important than you might think. You probably don’t want to have to consider roof installation in Cherry Hill too many times in your life, so getting it right the first time can save you from a costly update. Besides the cost, your roof is also one of the most visible parts of your home, so your roof color can definitely give your home a boost.
Benefits of choosing the right roof color:
- Boost your curb appeal
- Increase the value of your home
- Improve the longevity of your home design
If you end up with a roof color that doesn’t match your home, you will be stuck living with it for some time. That is, unless you want to think about roof replacement in South Jersey just a few years after you install your new roof.
A roof should last up to 20 years, but that also means you have to live with your roof color for that time period. So, do yourself a favor and take the time to consider the top roofing colors of 2022 before your make any final roof installation in Cherry Hill decisions.